CUSO Financial Services, L.P. is looking for a full time Accounts Payable Clerk to join the Accounting Department of our fun and successful organization. Our company culture fosters and encourages innovation and growth by promoting openness, flexibility and an entrepreneurial spirit.
The AP Clerk will compile and maintain accounts payable records by performing some of the following essential duties and responsibilities: coding invoices, preparing AP checks, entering invoices and payments into our software, check vouchers for payments, printing and maintaining AP reports and files, maintain recurring vendor list, reconcile and pay credit card bills, assist in monthly closings, and preparing annual 1099 tax forms. Other projects duties may be assigned based on level of experience and availability in workload.
- 2+ years Accounts Payable experience
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of accounting principles and practices.
- Knowledge of Sage AccPac and Concur Travel and Expense System is preferred. 10-key, Excel and Word required.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Attention to detail and strong initiative.
For immediate consideration please apply online at: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=815266
To learn more about CUSO Financial Services, L.P., visit our website at www.cusonet.com
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a fun and growing company in San Diego! We look forward to hearing from you!