Opening in Operations Department for Securities Broker/Dealer
CUSO Financial Services, L.P. is looking for a candidate to add to our Operations Department. Our company culture fosters and encourages innovation and growth by promoting openness, flexibility and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Skill and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 7 years of securities operations experience
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of brokerage and advisory account operations
- Excellent communication and computer software skills
- Must have supervisory experience
- Must be aware of compliance regulations and red flags
- Must have the ability to optimize productivity and efficiency and be creative in suggesting and implementing changes that will keep up with company growth
- Must have the ability to provide coaching and mentoring for staff and representatives in the area of systems and operations training, thereby increasing their productivity
- Series 7 License Required / Series 24 License preferred
CFS works exclusively with some of the nation's largest credit unions. CFS offers credit union members full service financial planning and investment advice. It is a leader in providing high quality, state-of-the-art and strategic solutions to credit union members. To learn more about CUSO Financial Services, L.P. and to view our other opportunities, visit our website at www.cusonet.com.
CFS has been nominated and recognized several years in a row as a great place to work in San Diego through the SHRM Workplace Excellence Awards. The team is fun, professional, dynamic and hard working. CFS offers an excellent benefit package, bonus potential and profit sharing. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
If you think you have what it takes to be a successful member of our team, please follow this link to apply online: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=700565