Provide strategic level CI and/or HUMINT subject matter expertise and working knowledge of career and professional development throughout the DoD CI and HUMINT Enterprise (DCHE). Provide advice, guidance, and documented recommendations that adhere to higher level initiatives of the Office of National Intelligence (ODNI) Intelligence, National HUMINT manger (NHM) and national Clandestine Service (NCS), and the Office of the Undersecretary of Defense for Intelligence (USD(I)).
* Positions are contingent upon Task Order Award.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Assist with training, education, and program responsibilities to include metrics, resourcing, strategy, administrative and policy report and review.
· Assist in the preparation of justifications for unfunded requirements.
· Draft and monitor performance plans (measures and customer satisfaction surveys) to identify DCHE capability gaps, shortfalls, and areas of success.
· Participate in budget requirement and execution of the CI and HUMINT Training Council and other governance body working groups.
· Assist in developing policies and performance metrics for curriculum effectiveness, school house performance, and instructor professional development.
· Assist in developing policies procedures, and standards for the accreditation of CI and HUMINT training and education programs.
· Create a communication strategy that ensures CI and HUMINT Enterprise integrations and involvement in decision making forums.
· Develop feedback mechanisms to solicit and analyze feedback crate and execute marketing and commutation strategy to include work with Executors at the Services and COCOMs to customize the frameworks to meet their individual needs.
· Write Enterprise Professional Development Guide with detailed instruction on how to use frameworks.
· Identify gaps, ascertain feasibility of implementation of research, prepare recommendations for adaptation.
· Review existing career management policies of the Services and civilian government employees to include career mobility, rotational assignments.
· Review senior leader input and key stakeholders.
· Implement Enterprise Professional Development Guide and align framework to support USD (I), ODNI, CI and HUMINT policy and guidance.