At Universal Protection Service, our vision is to be Exceptional! To maintain exceptional people, to provide exceptional service, and to create exceptional results!
If you demonstrate exceptional service skills and enjoy contributing to a winning organization, we may have a position for you!
The successful Field Training Manager is responsible for:
- Close supervision of the security personnel on-site
- The management of the security program and the day-to-day liaison between the field and the Branch Operations Manager of Universal Protection Service.
- In managing this on-site security force, the Field Training Manager provides the training needed to the Security Professionals for the specific post sites, gives the needed leadership, direction, guidelines and procedural framework within which the staff will operate.
- Must have management, supervisory, communicative and interpersonal skills, and must be able to be flexible and operate on an "emergency/on-call basis."
Qualified applicants for the Field Training Manager position will meet the minimum requirements listed below:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College education preferred
- 3+ years of professional level experience; security, law enforcement and/or military experience highly preferred
- Must possess a valid Guard License for the state which you are applying and/or subsequently be issued such a license prior to employment if required in the state which you are applying
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization, including security professionals, internal management, as well external client contacts
- Must have a current state's valid driver's license with a clean driving record (no points in the past 3 years)
- Applicant must be available and flexible to work late shift hours
Universal Protection Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.