Universal Protection Service is seeking an energetic Security Receptionist for a high-profile corporate campus in Santa Clara. 2-5 years administrative experience is mandatory, as well as outstanding customer service, multi-tasking, and computer skills.
This is a great opportunity to join Universal Protection Service, a dynamic high-powered security team focused on securing client properties while delivering exceptional customer service.
Day shift Monday through Friday, Full-Time and Part-Time available.
These are immediate openings, paid at $16/Hr., Medical, Dental, Vision, + 401k
The receptionist is an integral role within the team, responsible for the overall customer service and access control of those who call or visit. As the first contact to callers and visitors, the receptionist must demonstrate professionalism and customer service at all times, while also responding quickly and effectively.
2-5 years administrative experience is mandatory, as well as outstanding multi-tasking, and computer skills.
This position requires exceptional customer service skills.
Monday through Friday schedule, days.
- Access Control - controlling access to the Facility to Site Employees, Suppliers, Suppliers and Visitors
- Visitor Processing Management
- Answering and transferring telephone calls
- Internal and External Customer Relations
- Maintaining a presentable and professional lobby at all times.
- Responsible for inventory and the signing out of keys/access cards/deliveries (where applicable)
- May Act as the communications hub for Security Services at the site
- Respond to, investigate &/or assist with alarm and emergencies
- This post may be required to take employee photographs and create photo-ID / access badges
Strong people and customer service skills required. The Candidate should have some formal training and experience in Public Relations and Customer Service. Some advance computer skills are required (i.e. keyboarding proficiency, heavy email usage, data searching or navigation of the company intranet resources, etc.). Ability to multi-task and speak clearly and be professionally attired at all times whilst on client property.