Universal Protection Service is the 5th largest security company in the U.S. and the 3rd largest U.S. owned security organization. We attribute our success to our people. If you demonstrate exceptional service skills and enjoy contributing to a winning organization, we may have a position for you!
Universal Protection Service is known as the leader in client satisfaction among facility service providers. We seek leaders that inspire the best from their employees and have the ability and desire to mentor, train, and help their staff grow! If you are a dynamic leader with a passion for service excellence and would like to be an integral part of our success, please consider joining our team.
The successful Field Training Supervisor responsibilities will include:
- Will conduct monthly site inspections of all UPS security accounts within his/her assigned area of responsibility.
- Completes an official “Inspection form” on every officer visited at every facility with the results of this inspection being submitted to that Customer and the UPS local District Manager for review.
- Ensures security officer compliance with all policies and procedures directed by the Customer and UPS.
- Conducts specific site related training for officers at their assigned job location to cover all facets of the officers’ duties and responsibilities.
- Counsels officers on various issues such as appearance, poor attendance, job performance and customer service.
- Assist Branch office personnel with payroll input, uniform inventory and re-supply, inspects company vehicles for damage, excessive ware and ensures all required maintenance is completed when needed to ensure maximum serviceability of vehicles.
- Inspect, repair or replace various equipment items used by the security officers to perform their duties as needed.
- Will work as a team leader for the SERT (Special Emergency Response Team) when deployed to assist in regions where applicable.
- Must be knowledgeable of customer’s service expectations by knowing the customer’s key result areas.
- Work to prevent security problems instead of correcting these problems after they occur.
- Stands post at client locations on an as needed basis or as extra support, occasionally for more than 50 % of the work week
- May perform other administrative or security professional-level work on an as-needed basis
Qualified applicants for the Field Training Supervisor position will meet the minimum requirements as listed below:
- High school diploma or equivalent. Some college courses preferred.
- Ability to work a variety of schedules which may include nights and weekends
- Superior customer service skills and support
- Prior experience in the security industry, law enforcement, and/or military highly preferred
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to be flexible and operate on an "emergency/on-call basis."
Universal Protection Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.