With over 25 years of experience, Universal Protection Security Systems is one of the fastest growing security integrators in the country. We provide commercial high-rise office environments with the highest quality of systems design and installation, coupled with 24/hour monitoring, database management and unmatched customer service.
We are seeking a Service Technician for our thriving Santa Ana branch. The Service Technician will work closely with the Customer Service Manager, Account Managers, Service Coordinators, and Operations Coordinators in making decision about UPS Security Systems' field operations and installation of new systems.
Additional responsibilities of the Service Technician include, but are not limited to:
- Installation of Access Control, CCTV, Alarm, Fire, and Parking systems
- Communication with customer during the installation process and status of the job, schedule changes, delays, RFI's, systems testing
- Attends construction meetings
- Ensures assigned installations are completed on-time and within budget
- Maintains and submits accurate paperwork and documentation
- Installing conduit, coring, or trenching
- Installing/pulling cable and wire
- Mounting panels, field devices, computers, power supplies
- Programming, set-up, testing systems
- Testing and inspections