Calling all Security Officers! Universal Protection Service continues to redefine its place as a top job creator in America. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a winning team where competitive advantages is driven by service excellence, results, and integrity—apply today, and start working as a Professional Security Officer with Universal Protection Service!
We are seeking a Part-Time Graveyard Officer for a highly prestigious tech company in Sunnyvale, Saturday and Sunday nights midnight - 8 am. Outstanding opportunity for Security Officers seeking to increase thier income.
*Applicants will need to be able to operate the site security vehicle. Must be age 25+ have a clean DMV record in order to qualify for our driving program*
Qualified Security Professional applicants will meet the following criteria:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College Degree preferred.
- Must possess a valid Guard License, or have applied and subsequently be issued such a license prior to employment.
- Age 25+ posses a clean DMV Record.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test.
- As a condition of continued employment, employee must maintain current active status of BSIS Guard License at all times, and must carry the license at all times while on duty.
- Must display exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Intermediate computer skills to utilize innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites.
Essential Physical and Mental Functions
- Stand or walk constantly (for up to an entire shift) on various surfaces (tile, concrete, carpet)
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Occasionally bend/twist at waist/knees/neck to perform various duties
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Run as needed
- Constant use of both hands and arms in reaching/handling/grasping/fingering while using phone, notepad, writing reports, and other administrative tasks
- Constant use of eyes (correctable vision to normal level required) to observe, read, interact with public and co-workers, view security monitors; includes hand/eye coordination
- Read, understand and clearly speak English; constantly use speech and hearing (correctable to normal level required) in communicating with public/co-workers, giving and receiving instructions, using phones
- Work in various environments including adverse outdoor conditions such as cold, rain or heat;
- Constant mental alertness and attention to detail required while setting priorities and following up on assignments
- Must possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner; must be able to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines
- Must be able to frequently prepare written reports and logs in neat, legible handwriting; may require computer skills
- Must be able to read and understand all operating procedures and instructions
- Must be able to handle pressure of working with high volume general public (constantly to occasionally depending on assignment)
Universal Protection Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Online applications now being accepted. Drop-ins are welcome at our San Jose office, located at 777 N First Street, Suite 150 Mondays through Fridays 8 am-3 pm, Professional Attire Preferred. We have computer kiosks set up for your convenience.