At Universal Protection Service, our vision is to be Exceptional! To maintain exceptional people, to provide exceptional service, and to create exceptional results! Universal Services of America has created the most jobs of any U.S. company in the past 3 years, according to a list from Inc. magazine's Hire Power top 100 companies. Universal has created 17,330 jobs and now has almost 21,000 employees! We attribute our success to our people. If you demonstrate exceptional service skills and enjoy contributing to a winning organization, we may have a position for you!
Universal Protection Service proudly supports the 100,000 Jobs Mission, a group of leading U.S. companies whose goal is to collectively hire 100,000 transitioning service members and military veterans by 2020
If you are a dynamic leader with a passion for service excellence and would like to be an integral part of our success, please consider joining our team. Universal Protection Service seeks an enthusiastic, passionate Security Supervisor for an account in Walnut Creek. To demonstrate success in this role, you must have proven leadership skills to build and optimize our team at this prestigious location!
The successful Security Supervisor duties include but are not limited to the following:
- The close supervision of the security personnel on-site, the management of the security program and the day-to-day liaison between the Property Manager and Universal Protection Service.
- In managing this on-site security force, the Security Supervisor provides the leadership, direction, guidelines and procedural framework within which the staff will operate.
- Must have management, supervisory, communicative and interpersonal skills, and must be able to be flexible and operate on an "emergency/on-call basis".
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College education preferred
- Must exhibit exceptional customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must possess a valid Guard License for your state, or have applied and subsequently be issued such a license prior to employment. As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test. Additionally, as a condition of continued employment, employee must maintain current active Guard License at all times, and must carry the license at all times while on duty.
5+ Years in the private security industry.
2+ Years supervising a security teamPrevious experience leading a security team at a Class A Hi-Rise or Corporate Facility highly advantageous.
Online applications now being accepted.
Drop-ins are welcome at our Napa Branch office, located at 505 Alexis Court, Napa CA 94558. We have computer kiosks set up for your convenience, and Drop-Ins are welcome Mondays through Fridays 8am-3pm, Professional Attire Preferred.