Tired of a lengthy Commute? Live on the Peninsula, Daly City, San Mateo, or Redwood City, and want to find a Job closer to Home?!!! Are you seeking a career with a stable and reputable company that rewards hard work, dedication, and integrity? Look No Further...Universal Protection Service, established in 1965, is recognized as the fastest growing security provider in the Nation. We are seeking the best of the best to work as Security Professionals at these prestigious clients’ properties. This is your opportunity to work for a leader in the security industry.
Universal Protection Services has a need for a Full-Time Swing Shift officer at San Bruno Town Center in San Bruno, CA.
Wednesday through Sunday swing shift schedule, 4pm-midnight.
$12.50/Hr. Open NOW!
Primary Job Duties:
• Patrols assigned areas on foot to ensure personal, building, and equipment security.
• Provides escort services for visitors and tenants.
• Provides public assistance, including lockout services and information.
• Watches for and reports irregularities, such as fire hazards, leaking water pipes, and security doors left unlocked; sounds alarm in case of fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
• Prepares routine, standardized reports.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Must possess a valid Bureau of Security and Investigative Services (BSIS) Guard License, or have applied and subsequently be issued such a license prior to employment. As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test. Additionally, as a condition of continued employment, employee must maintain current active status of BSIS Guard License at all times, and must carry the license at all times while on duty
Must possess stellar customer service and communication skills.
Universal Protection Service is an Equal Opporunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Online applications now being accepted. Apply at our San Jose Branch office located at 777 N 1 st Street Suite 150 or apply online now! Drop ins welcome Mondays through Fridays 8 am to 3 pm professional attire Preferred.