Universal Protection Service, the leader in security opportunities, invites you to apply today to be one of our dynamic Security Professionals. At Universal Protection Service, our vision is to be Exceptional! To maintain exceptional people, to provide exceptional service, and to create exceptional results! Universal Protection Service seeks passionate applicants who love working with people!
We are seeking a Part-Time Security Officer to work Monday through Friday 6:30pm-10:30pm in Santana Row, San Jose. This is an excellent opportunity to earn additional income, and is also ideal for students!
The right candidate for this position will be excellent with customers and has an impressive ability to communicate. This is a great opportunity to join Universal Protection Service, a dynamic high-powered security team focused on securing client properties while delivering exceptional customer service.
The successful Security Professional candidate is responsible for providing security services at assigned locations. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Foot patrol of interior and exterior areas of assigned locations
- Observe and report suspicious activities and persons
- Write detailed narrative reports and maintain daily activity reports (DARs)
- Enforce rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance
Qualified Security Professional applicants will meet the following criteria:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Must possess a valid Guard License as required in the state for which you are applying.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test.
- As a condition of continued employment, employee must maintain current active status of all required License at all times, and must carry the license at all times while on duty.
- Must display exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Intermediate computer skills to utilize innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites.
Online applications are being accepted now, and Drop-Ins are welcome at our San Jose Branch office, Mondays through Fridays 8am-3pm, Professional Attire Required.