• Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance or other specialized fields or equivalent experience
• CPA, CIA or other professional designation preferred
• Minimum of 2 years of public accounting, internal audit and/or manufacturing experience with knowledge of accounting, finance and internal control areas.
• Strong computer skills (i.e. Microsoft office applications, Visio, Powerpoint.and audit softwares)
• Understanding of internal control concepts and experience in applying them to plan, perform, manage and report on the evaluation of various business processes/areas/functions.
• Ability to work independently, with limited required direction and guidance, to complete audit assignments.
• Working knowledge of audit softwares and computer assisted auditing techniques
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Understanding of the technical aspects of accounting and financial reporting.
• Familiarity with auditing standards i.e. IIA Standards.
• Willingness to travel up to 40%
Physical Activity/Work Environment
Travel - 40% Driving - 2%
Prolonged Sitting - 70% Prolonged Standing/Walking - 10%
Climbing, Crawling, Pushing, Pulling, Lifting (25 lbs.) - 2%
Finger-Hand Manipulation (e.g. 10-key, typing) - 40%
Prolonged VDT use (Video Display Terminal) - 40%
Temperature - 10% Noise - 10%