Perform organizational tasks in support of the medical facility to include, but not limited to the following tasks:
- Maintain pager call groups. Initiate, coordinate, and maintain a listing of all Medical Center emergency groups, to include: Code Blue, Urgent Care, Contingency Aeromedical Staging Facility, Same Day Surgery, Nurse Call, Command Section, Readiness, and Critical Care Air Transport (CCAT). Maintain specialty groups as needed.
- Maintain pager inventory supporting WHASC and all outlying medical facilities.
- Maintain a stock of loaner pagers for situations requiring more extensive maintenance; includes activation and first-line maintenance, as well as act as the liaison to vendors for problem resolution.
- Maintain the paging system logging terminal and archive logs the last duty day of each month. Verify weekly the condition of all direct-connect links within the system to include: Zetron ZBASE interface, Logging Terminal, External Router Connections, Emergin, and Nurse Call.
- Assist Maintenance in the setup and installation of the Wireless Office Software and provide needed user training.
- Update and maintain RSS software for programming pager end equipment and controllers to maximize optimum reliability. Update and maintain pager database to insure validity of programming (such as Zetron).
- Maintain land mobile radio trunking system inventory supporting WHASC and all outlying medical facilities. This includes programming, tracking, and physical maintenance of equipment to ensure maximum reliability.
- Determine proper configuration of systems as to software and hardware composition and setup.
- Monitor radio talk groups. Assign and distribute talk groups to all users of the radio system. Maintain the talk group listing in both decimal and hex format.
- Maintain Centracom radio/telephony/recorder system. This includes programming, tracking, and physical maintenance of end equipment and infrastructure to ensure maximum reliability.
- Maintain cellular telephone and personal digital assistant inventory supporting WHASC and all outlying medical facilities. Validate, verify, and itemize cellular bills. This includes activation and first-line maintenance, as well as act as the liaison to vendors for problem resolution.
- Maintain the authorization folder for each cell phone in use, to include any approved requirements document, hand receipt, and classified information protection statement signed by the user.
- Act as Emergency Medical Systems Hospital Disaster Group liaison and advisor.
- Act as project manager for any Personnel Wireless Communication System (PWCS)-related installs.
- Have thorough knowledge of AFI 33-106, Managing High Frequency Radios, Personal Wireless Communication System, and The Military Affiliate Radio System and any other applicable directives, to provide guidance and to assist in the determination of requests for service.
- Track PWCS training and appointment letters per AFI directives.
- Enter and update all PWCS trouble calls and requests into the trouble call system for workload tracking.
- Provide detailed system usage reports, as needed, to show usage, statistics, or specific individual requirements for all PWCS.
- Work with telephone personnel to quickly resolve any pager or Centracom system problems.
- Maintain current list of base, MAJCOM, and vendor representatives' contact information.