|Constellation West is an award winning company that delivers Information Technology (IT) engineering services and solutions along with non-IT subject matter expertise world-wide. Established in 1997, Constellation West continues as an industry leader, partnering with key organizations. As a prime contractor or preferred subcontractor, we have a continual list of opportunities to fill across the nation with multiple agencies such as the Department of Veteran Affairs, Department of Defense, civilian agencies, and national intelligence community. Many of the positions supporting U.S. federal government require our employees be granted security clearances.
Constellation West provides fully integrated solutions spanning all aspects of system/network engineering, system/network administration, data management, information assurance, quality assurance, full lifecycle support, software development, and geospatial information services. Constellation West looks for the right people ready to step up and be part of a dynamic team.
If you are looking for a new challenge and a rewarding opportunity to apply your expertise, knowledge, and problem solving skills, come join our team! Constellation West offers competitive salary and benefits including:
• Tuition reimbursement
• Competitive 401(k) plan
• Competitive Health Benefits
• 10 Paid Holidays!!
• 15 PTO Days!
• Veteran Hiring Preference
Constellation West is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V
Will provide IT support to a federal agency on a long term project at the CSSS.NET office in Bellevue, NE.
Requires the following IT experience for all personnel performing the program analysis for product release function:
• Working knowledge in IT business and technical analysis, including experience working with varied roles and technical disciplines to gather information, document analyses, recommend, and plan.
• General knowledge IT project management processes, practices, and techniques.
• One year knowledge and expertise with participating in release lifecycles for IT programs, IT projects, systems development, and IT production operations.
• One year experience with enterprise IT production environments, including operating systems, applications, middleware, databases, networks, servers, client systems, and associated hardware and software.
• Familiarity with IT enterprise production processes such as release management and lifecycle management. Preferred experience with IT best practices and process tools.
• Excellent customer service skills with complex and differing levels of customer and contractor staff.
Requires the following qualifications for all personnel performing the program analysis for product release function:
• Work experience 3+ years’ in a technology environment; Bachelor’s degree a plus.
• Experience working with and implementing software systems
• Experience and understanding of deploying releases in a high risk environment
• Experience with release planning, organizing, monitoring, and follow up.
• Ability to provide customer support to IT teams in releasing all types of artifacts into enterprise production environments. Maintained release artifacts and packages according to enterprise processes, and within tools and repositories, such as systems that automate processes.
• Knowledge of release audits, verification, quality assurance, and standardization practices.
• Experience assisting enterprise IT project team members through release gateway processes and assisted in coordinating release packages and artifacts with other IT staff during the release process.
• Experience scheduling and tracking releases for IT enterprise products, including release planning, resource support availability, and other key product development milestones. Worked closely with change management and configuration management staff using industry standard IT tools to manage artifacts, approvals, processes and controls.
• Ability to understand and learn IT industry standard tools for managing release artifacts, which may include SharePoint, CA, BMC, and specialized IT systems and configuration management databases (CMDBs).
• Must be able to successfully pass a Veterans Administration background investigation (no felonies or bankruptcies, etc.) and be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
Requires the following skills for all personnel performing the program analysis for product release function:
• Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, and decision making skills.
• Ability to facilitate input among all types of roles to collect and synthesize information.
• Excellent critical evaluation skills to evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose into details, and distinguish between requests and true needs.
• Experience documenting concepts in easy-to-understand language. Documents include but are not limited to reports, briefings, objectives documents, requirements definitions, cost analyses, analyses of business operations and technical systems, presentations, recommendations, communications, and statuses.
• Ability to lead discussions among IT team members toward actionable outcomes and plans.
• Ability to self-motivate and has exceptional organizational and multitasking skills.
• Ability to work independently and to work within teams as needed.
• Strong skills in using office applications (such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and industry standard IT tools (such as SharePoint, project management packages).