MULTIMEDIA DEVELOPER EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field and 8 years of experience. (Experience may be substituted for a Degree)
Advanced proficiency in:
Flash CS5 professional – all aspects designer/developer.
Action Script 3.0 – Must be able to write object-oriented code
Adobe PhotoShop CS5
Sound Forge - Audio recording, editing, and compression
Video editing and compression
Intermediate proficiency in:
Adobe Illustrator CS5
Windows and Mac operating systems and the behavior of FireFox, Netscape and
Internet Explorer on these platforms
Microsoft Office products
- Minimum 8 years experience or demonstrated exceptional technical skills.
- Basic knowledge of Learning Management Systems.
- Must have an understanding of compliance development standards (AICC, SCORM, Section 508, etc).
- Well-developed problem solving skills.
- Writing and oral communication skills.
- Entry-level supervisory experience.
- Ability to work effectively multitasking in a fast-paced deadline based team environment.
MULTIMEDIA DEVELOPER ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Comfortable in social situations.
- Exhibit a professional demeanor.
- Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends.
- Customer service experience and focus.
Employment with our company requires that you have proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
MTS offers a competitive salary and benefits package. For more information visit our website at www.mtstech.com. MTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/M/F/D/V