PROJECT MANAGER – 13-061 [Full-time]
Job Location: San Antonio, TX
MTS Technologies, Inc. (MTS) is a privately-held Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB) and Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) with over 21 years experience offering professional services and solutions to the Federal Government and leading, global organizations. MTS offers a full range of capabilities to increase performance and identify the most cost-effective strategies to meet the unique training needs of Federal Government, U.S. Military, and Fortune 500 companies. Our reputation is built on our commitment to quality and service. We employ professionals who are committed to the standard of excellence that has resulted in our long-term success.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT POSITION DESCRIPTION
This is a full-time, Project Manager position located at our San Antonio, TX location.
The Project Manager will provide day-to-day management and project oversight of multiple project work efforts, manage budgets, manage change control, and monitor project risks and issues. The PM will ensure timely and continuous communication with clients and strong client relations are maintained. The PM will review project deliverables, resolve project conflicts, identify resource requirements and align the project team on project scope.
The specific duties of the Project Manager are:
• Provide day-to-day leadership and support to project teams.
• Lead the development of project plans, schedules and budgets.
• Ensure that all project deliverables are completed on time and within budget.
• Responsible for updating and maintaining, and reporting on project status.
• Determine project staffing requirements and coordinate staff assignments with functional managers and project managers.
• Monitor quality assurance on all delivered products. Ensure instructional integrity of all project deliverables.
• Compile or deliver to the appropriate manager all daily, weekly, and monthly reports, as assigned.
• Build and maintain strong client relationships.
• Identify and support new business opportunities as required.
• Understand and communicate potential solution costs, schedules, and production implications to clients.
• Assist in the development, implementation, and maintenance of project management processes
• Analyze work force utilization, work flow charts and project schedules to determine efficient utilization of team members
• Support the development of team members from a professional and technical level.
• Effectively manage multiple priorities.