Lessons Learned Functional Analyst – 13-047, Full-time
Job Location: Arlington, VA
MTS Technologies, Inc. (MTS) is a privately-held Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB) and Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) with over 21 years experience offering professional services and solutions to the Federal Government and leading, global organizations. MTS offers a full range of capabilities to increase performance and identify the most cost-effective strategies to meet the unique training needs of Federal Government, U.S. Military, and Fortune 500 companies. Our reputation is built on our commitment to quality and service. We employ professionals who are committed to the standard of excellence that has resulted in our long-term success.
Lessons Learned Functional Analyst Position Description:
This is a full-time Lessons Learned Functional Analyst position located at our client site in Arlington, VA office.
The Lessons Learned Functional Analyst Specific Responsibilities:
1. Perform strategic-level research and analysis of Lessons Learned observations, reports, and other documents as required.
--Provide strategic-level research and analysis of observations, after action reports, Quicklook Reports, Lessons Learned Studies, and other inputs provided to the NGB JLLP through reports, emails, the Joint Lessons Learned Information System (JLLIS), and other sources.
--Discover and collect data/observations from domestic support operations, joint training events, exercises, and other activities involving National Guard, DOD, and State and local assets
--Prepare analytical reports
2. Support the implementation and maintenance of the NGB Joint Issue Resolution Process (JIRP)
-- Support the NGB JIRP by identifying recommended issues/observations for NGB consideration, conducting initial administrative review and routing of observations to appropriate subject matter experts
3. Support continuous refinement and use of the Joint Lessons Learned Information System (JLLIS) as the system of record for the Joint Lessons Learned Program
-- Support JLLIS development or integration at the host organization
-- Conduct JLLIS training, and familiarization briefings for users at the National Guard Bureau,
4. Create Lessons Learned reports, presentations, summaries, and newsletters
-- Prepare and deliver timely, relevant, and targeted lessons learned information
5. Expand NGB Lessons Learned Program guidance and updates
-- Support development/updates of NGB JLLP guidance and policy documents