CBRNE Individual Training Manager – 13-019, Full-time
Job Location: Arlington, VA
MTS Technologies, Inc. (MTS) is a privately-held Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB) and Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) with over 21 years experience offering professional services and solutions to the Federal Government and leading, global organizations. MTS offers a full range of capabilities to increase performance and identify the most cost-effective strategies to meet the unique training needs of Federal Government, U.S. Military, and Fortune 500 companies. Our reputation is built on our commitment to quality and service. We employ professionals who are committed to the standard of excellence that has resulted in our long-term success.
CBRNE Individual Training Manager POSITION DESCRIPTION
This is a full-time CBRNE Individual Training Manager position located at our Arlington, VA office.
The CBRNE Individual Training Manager dentifies, coordinates, develops, and manages Joint individual training policies and programs to mitigate shortfalls associated with consequence management plans, operations plans, and national security plans.
The CBRNE Individual Training Manager manages the specialized individual training policies and programs, establishes policies and programs associated with development of NG capability with interagency / intergovernmental focus and expertise, and develops a program for continual utilization and improvement
The CBRNE Individual Training Manager Specific Responsibilities will include:
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research utilizing standard research methodology
- Maintains the Joint Training Information systems and evaluation criteria; establish and update distribution list for information and announcements
- Inform stakeholders of the progress, problems, changes, and constraints encountered
- Establish and maintain current production plans (e.g. Project Management, Proponent Development Plans and Course Management Plans)
- Provide supervision, guidance, and training to content SMEs and training developers on performing development/production responsibilities
- Provide information on the latest improvements in production, distribution, and/or presentation of education/training
- Provide quality control and assurance for the education and training process and products developed
- Identify and ensure the availability of resources required to accomplish education and training production
- Ensure resources are efficiently and effectively applied
- Employ the tenets and standards of the Systems Approach to Training (SAT) for the development of course materials
- Oversee identification, requirements, and execution of CBRNE Individual Training for NG CERFPs, HRFs
CBRNE Individual Training Manager EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s Degree field from an accredited college or university (Master's Degree preferred)
- Must have seven (7) years of applicable experience in the subject area. At least 3 of those years must be directly related to the required area of expertise
Employment with our company requires that you have proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
MTS offers a competitive salary and benefits package. For more information visit our website at www.mtstech.com
MTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/M/F/D/V