The Procurement Specialist is in integral part within the Vox Mobile team and should have knowledge of principles and practices in Mobile Technology procurement. This position will be responsible for a wide range of interactions with various carriers in relations to mobile technology, while following department guidelines and the selection of appropriate procurement methods and processes. The Procurement Specialist should be familiar with and have the capability to work in a fast paced environment while providing accurate and efficient customer service both written and orally. The applying candidate must have experience working with Mobile Device Portals and/or worked with a Cellular Carrier.
Skills, Knowledge and Requirements:
· 2 year related degree or completed coursework
· Minimum 2 years of customer service experience
· Minimum of 1 year call center experience or experience working for a cellular carrier.
· Proven excellence of oral and written communication skills
· Excellent organizational skills with proven ability
· Extremely detailed oriented
· Proven customer service skills
· Experience with cellular carrier portals
· Experience with or within telecommunications
Vox Mobile specializes in Mobile Technology Management. Our services are segmented into Mobile Platform Services, Mobile Managed Services, and Mobile Engineering. We have extensive experience in provisioning, supporting and processing the financial allocation of enterprise client’s mobile workforce. We have over 100 contracted clients with over 100 more that we do business with in a transactional relationship.
Elite BlackBerry Alliance Partner, BES 5.0 Migration Service, Good Technology Platinum Partner, iPhone, iPad, Android Management, Mobile Application Development