MVS IT Architect / Telecommunications Engineer
MVS IT Architect, the selected candidate will be asked to deliver technical competencies related to Vox Mobile’s advanced technical service offerings which will include but is not limited to professional service engagements and support offerings. The primary focus of this position will be on the successful development, launch and growth of a Mobile Voice System (MVS) support and professional services practice to be offered to our current and future client base.
Telecommunications Engineer, the selected candidate will work within design, management, maintenance, inspection and repair any equipment or vendor services related to Vox Mobile’s telecommunications system and strategy – both domestic and international.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
o Support Professional Service and Managed Platform Service Delivery Teams including personnel, processes and systems.
o Directly project-manage or build processes and manage others through project management of professional service engagements.
o Maintain up-to-date technical knowledge related to Mobility, MVS, Virtualization, Security, Messaging and Collaboration and assist Vox Mobile in establishing technical credibility to clients, prospects and partners.
o Engineer or Configure systems and processes to continually improve client experiences with Vox Mobile.
· Telecommunications Engineer
- Design and create a telecommunications systems solution to support all Vox Mobile operations
- Expert in use and support of telecommunication equipment and vendor escalation
- MACD to queues, greetings, routing, dashboards, toll free, etc
- Remain current on government (US and International) telecommunication laws and ensure compliance
- Participate in renewal of vendor contracts
BlackBerry Certified Support Specialist; BlackBerry Certified Server Support Specialist; BlackBerry Certified System Administrator; BlackBerry Certified Solution Designer; BlackBerry MVS Certified Integration Specialist
Education and Qualifications
- 4 year degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with Mobile devices, middleware and platforms; Preferred BlackBerry certified professional.
- Extensive RIM MVS experience
- Strong organizational and customer service skills with the ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing.