Signature Performance, a leader in the health care accounts receivable industry, has an opportunity as a PEBLO Assistant.
- The primary purpose of this position is to serve as an administrative assistant for the Physical Evaluation Board Liaison Officer (PEBLO) in the Medical Evaluation Board (MEB) program, Disability Evaluation System (DES), Temporary Disability Retirement Listings (TDRL) and TRICARE Operations Patient Administration service
- . Individual will perform various clerical and administrative duties such as initiation and processing of health care forms, documents, medical documentation and reports used in patient administration
- Receives telephone calls, emails, or visitors and assists as required.
- Receives and reviews all incoming/outgoing correspondence (written or electronic communications, etc) accurately determining nature of request and routes correspondence appropriately
- Retrieves, copies and files documents into official medical records. May be required to locate medical documentation such as narrative summaries, referral entries, results for placement into case files.
- Provides and initiates medical forms for customers.
- Schedules appointments (to include medical, Compensation and Pension (C&P) exams as well as local medical evaluation boards).
- Assist with the proper assembly of MEB case files (Review-In-Lieu-Of (RILO) MEBs, MEB packages, and/or TDRL exams).
- Assists customers with arrangements to travel on temporary duty status to and from other locations (as required).
- Forwards completed MEB, TDRL packages to required offices (e.g., AFPC/DPSD).
- When not needed to support PEBLO/DES services, performs other administrative duties supporting Patient Administration including medical records filing, retrieval, research or review.
If you are interested in applying please fill out an online application at www.signatureperformance.com and click on the Career tab and follow the instructions.