College degree or equivalent work experience.
Familiarity with Loan Process from start to finish.
Demonstrated abilities in the areas of multi-tasking, problem solving and analysis.
Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
Familiarity with Application Disclosures and Closing Documents.
Underwriting or Processing mortgage experience
Strong Organizational Skills
Eager to learn and open to coaching, take ownership of work and instill pride in your output.
Demonstrate persistence, patience, creativity, initiative and even temperament.
Able to excel working independently and in a fast-paced team environment.
Demonstrable Computer Skills (Empower / Word / Excel).
- Medical and Dental coverage
- Flexible Spending Plans
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k), with generous company match
- Company-paid Life and Long-term Disability coverage
- Voluntary Life and Short-term Disability
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Vacation, Sick time, and paid holidays
- Matching Gifts and Volunteer programs
Benefits commence on the first of the month following the date of hire.
Embrace is an equal opportunity employer