The processor ensures that the loan packages are accurate and complete with the required information filed correctly. Communicates with borrowers, Realtors, escrow, title, attorneys, lenders, appraisers and the team, keeping them updated on the status of the loan, clarifying the loan process and requesting information needed for the file. Needs to be assertive and capable of independently handling issues surrounding title and underwriting needs. Ensures that all loan transactions meet underwriting and post-closing conditions. Must recognize opportunities to “sell” the team to all that are associated with the loan process.
1. Ability to process 15 – 40 transactions per month
2. Collect and review necessary documentation for all files, including borrower documentation and third-party documentation
3. Calculate borrower income for all documentation types
4. Structure loan packages for underwriting
5. Collect outstanding conditions to meet with underwriting findings
6. Communicate with all parties involved in the transaction to keep them informed of file status.
7. Ensure that all underwriting closing conditions are satisfied
8. Remain current on mortgage regulatory guidelines and lender program guidelines
9. Excellent customer service. Must WOW the customer at every state of the process, demonstrating expertise, thoroughness, thoughtfulness, politeness and enthusiasm.
- Medical and Dental coverage
- Flexible Spending Plans
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k), with generous company match
- Company-paid Life and Long-term Disability coverage
- Voluntary Life and Short-term Disability
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Vacation, Sick time, and paid holidays
- Matching Gifts and Volunteer programs
Benefits commence on the first of the month following the date of hire.
Embrace Home Loans Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer