Be part of a growing software as a service company and help us create cutting edge web and mobile applications for our customers. We are looking for the best programmers to create a variety of web services, mobile apps, social networking integrations, ASP.NET web applications and more. Your skills will be challenged as you develop in the latest technologies including JSON, JQuery, HTML5, and WCF, and well as traditional object oriented languages.
- Create and maintain web applications both in ASP.NET (C#) and classic ASP, as well as a variety of client side languages
- Writes T-SQL queries and stored procedures
- Define development tasks and provides time estimates to aid in scheduling. Monitors progress against task estimates to provide status.
- Share expertise to provide guidance to others.
- Work with minimal direction on complex programming tasks
- Acquire and utilize more in-depth business knowledge to support the applications.
- Recognizes code, process, and / or standard inefficiencies and makes suggestions for improvement, if applicable.
- Provide documentation to support program changes.
- Plan, document, and execute unit test plans to ensure all code changes meet requirements / specifications.
- Support programming changes during quality assurance, user acceptance testing, and post implementation to ensure integrity of application.
- Respond to questions, research and resolves issues to provide technical support for production applications.
- Comply with and contribute to standards and procedures to ensure development consistency (e.g. programming standards, change management, version control).