Provides routine application and technical support for the product line in addition to providing triage and troubleshooting assistance to the product customers. Monitors the systems for data quality, efficiency, operation, and data integrity and appropriately escalates issues/problems. Assists in system analysis, design, development, documentation, and configuration as well as testing and training of the product. Provides standardization direction for the product aligning the application version and workflow with current standards.
An AA/AS degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. A BA/BS degree is desired.
• Experience in healthcare applications as typically acquired in 0 to 2 years.
• Software implementation experience using diversified product lines of information systems is preferred.
• Effective analytical, problem and issue resolution experience is preferred.
• Demonstrated knowledge of industry standards to support business requirements is preferred.
• Knowledge of health care operations and structure, general requirements in an integrated delivery system, and use of information system applications in the practicing health care environment is desired.
• Knowledge of application environments including production, test and interfaces is preferred.
• Broad knowledge of multiple and integrated systems.
• Thorough understanding of hospital inpatient, clinic outpatient operations, and/or financial software along with understanding the technical environment of product lines for which they are responsible.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Good organization skills; ability to prioritize multiple activities and objectives in a rapidly changing environment, and deliver quality service.
• Work closely with health care application users, vendors, and technical professionals.
• Exceptional customer service skills, responding to user needs in a prompt, courteous manner.
• Analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Effective written, verbal and presentation skills.
• Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and presentation computer programs, preferably Microsoft.