IT Project Manager:
- Microsoft Infrastructure based projects in enterprise level environment.
- Responsible for project request: including but not limited to understanding project lifecycle, assist lead in discovery, and defining scope deliverables.
- As a member of the project management team, works closely with other team members in collecting and routing information and assists in managing project timelines and escalating as appropriate.
- Strong MS Project knowledge, MS Word, Sharepoint and MS Excel, and excellent soft skills
- Great analytical skills, able to show initiative and lots of energy
- Relevant work experience as typically acquired in 3 to 5 years.
- Knowledge of general Project Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK), project management methodologies.
- Thorough understanding of current trends and strategies in healthcare and their application to information technologies is desired.
- Demonstrated experience using Project Management software tools.
- Experience in the healthcare industry is desired.
- Organize and communicate thoughts and ideas effectively.
- Manage small to routine projects.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain schedule within Project Server.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Independent, self-starter attitude with the ability to complete projects in a timely manner with little supervision or direction.
- Exceptional organizational skills with ability to handle multiple priorities and adapt to change.
- Collaborative working style and ability to develop/sustain productive work relationships with key stakeholders across all areas and levels of the organization as well as external consultants.
- Demonstrated ability to continuously learn and improve concepts.