The Rehabilitation Tech will perform supportive services to the Rehabilitation Department under the direction of the Lead Therapist.
• Transporting patients as directed.
• Assisting therapists with treatment.
• Coordinating scheduling with the nursing staff.
• Preparing patients, treatment areas, equipment and supplies for treatment.
• Facilitating the orderly and efficient provision of patient care.
• Maintaining awareness of change in patient census and programs.
• Establishing and maintaining courteous, professional and helpful interactions with staff, patients, and families which reflect a patient centered and problem-solving approach to aid in providing high quality patient care.
• Following established procedures pertaining to the care of equipment and supplies.
• Ensuring that adequate office supplies and supplies for treatments are maintained.
• Completing forms and records, making copies, filing forms, obtaining necessary signatures and maintaining orderly and accurate patient records.
• Other duties as assigned.