Inside Sales Role Summary: The primary mission of the Inside Sales Representative is to provide customer service and develop and maintain relationships with O'Neal customers in order to generate business that is profitable, sustainable and collectable. Individuals in this job classification are expected to interact directly with the customer in all phases of the sales and distribution process, and to constantly reinforce O'Neal's commitment to quality and service. Role Responsibilities include:
• Act as the internal account coordinator for assigned accounts, and to assist other Inside Sales Representatives in the development and maintenance of their assigned accounts when necessary.
• Prospect for new business in those segments of the market which are more economically handled internally.
Review data to determine material and labor requirements and prepares itemized lists. Must be able to understand and interpret blueprints, guidelines and specifications from customers.
• Interact directly with customer to offer quotes and follow up on quotes.
• Continually provide feedback on sales opportunities to district management and Outside Sales.
Computes cost factors and prepares estimates used for management purposes such as planning, organizing, and scheduling work, preparing bids, selecting vendors or subcontractors, and determining cost effectiveness.
• Coordinate with Customer Service and warehouse operations personnel to ensure the delivery of customer orders on a timely basis, and with the highest possible level of quality. Inside Sales Representatives are expected to coordinate with appropriate departments in the resolution of customer complaints regarding damaged or incorrect material, or delivery problems.