Customer Service Representative
Collex Collision Experts is looking for career minded candidates that are willing to prove themselves in our Customer Service position joining our team in our entry level role. Progression is based off proven individual performance not seniority. This is an excellent opportunity to join the leader in collision repair and take your career to the next level. We're looking for someone who not only has strong personal skills working with the public, but who can successfully juggle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment. The focus of responsibilities include: working with multiple computer software programs, paperwork, selling the job to the customer, and provide world class service through the process.
• Stability (Collex has been around for 38 years and is still a growing company, we offer long term opportunities for performance driven employees)
• Advancement (with our 15 shops, there are many opportunities for promotions, including positions that a typical body shop or dealership may not have, like Marketing, IT, Training, or multi store responsibility, etc.)
• Professional development (Collex provides in-house training while advancing through our parts department, estimator/writer positions to ultimately manage your own facility, also we will get you industry recognized I-CAR and ASE certified)
• Great earning potential (our entry level customer service position compensation includes monthly performance bonuses and incentives, MI locations weekly overtime pay and FL locations bi-weekly overtime pay)
• Clean productive, up to date facilities (we take pride in our shops appearance, and keep our facilities current with equipment and technology)
• Great Benefits(BCBS Medical and Dental, Vision, 401k matching, paid time off, company paid life insurance, and much more)
• 1-3 year's experience (customer service experience working with the public is a must, prefer office experience, working a multi-line phone system, filling, and strong computer skills)
• Sales ability (we provide a great service that you can believe in, and we want to obtain the keys on every job that comes in the shop. You will be able to deliver a vehicle with the confidence to stand behind your work)
• Customer service(Our CSI scores are among the highest in the industry, nationally recognized)
• Education (high school graduate is a must, prefer college and the willingness to get I-CAR, and ASE certified while progressing into a management position)
• Character and integrity (we are a legitimate business, and we treat customers, business partners, and other employees how we would like to be treated)
• Valid license and clean background (we run thorough background checks including a drug screen)
We are high performance company looking for high performance employees. If you're hard
working, quality minded, and ambitious this could be the right opportunity for you.
Apply online at www.collex.com or email us at email@example.com
Keywords: office administrative administrator assistant manager customer service insurance adjuster service advisor auto automotive autobody body shop car collision repair
|When you join the Collex Collision Experts team, you'll be part of a strong, growing company with locations in Metro-Detroit and Southwest Florida. We continue to be an industry LEADER thanks to our excellent team of employees, state-of-the-art facilities, and over 35 years of auto body expertise.
Collex Collision Experts recruits career minded, energetic, self-motivated people who are committed to provide outstanding customer service and quality workmanship on every repair. In return, employees receive plenty of opportunity for career advancement along with competitive pay, benefits, and ongoing training.
If you're an honest, highly motivated individual who takes great pride in their work, apply today and join the Collex Team!