General Position Summary
To perform administrative and certain clinical duties under the direction of provider/Center Manager.
MedExpress Core Responsibilities
1. Triage All Patients To Include Taking And Recording Vital Signs And Patient History
2. Draw Blood And Administer Any Medications Per Provider Order
3. Complete Provider Orders Including Strep Testing, Nasal Flu Swabs, Wound Dressings And Injections
4. Maintain Clinical Supplies And Equipment And Ensure Proper Storage Of Biohazards
5. Work Patient Referrals Daily
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Qualifications
1. Strong medical terminology and pharmacology skills, must maintain current certification from the Certifying Board of the American Associciation of Medical Assistants (AAMA), the National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT), or registration from the American Medical Technologists (AMT), or any other recognized certifying body approved by the Board.
2. Skill In Documenting And Maintaining Patient Care Records
3. Knowledge Of Medical Practice And Policies To Administer Patient Care
4. Knowledge Of Common Safety Hazards And Precautions To Establish A Safe Work Environment
5. Ability To Work Well And Effectively With Others
Center-Based. Requires working in a clinical setting. The noise level is moderate and there is a potential for exposure to infectious diseases and blood-borne pathogens. Also requires: travel to other Centers, the ability to stand and sit for hours at a time, (with some bending and stooping), ability to use manual dexterity in relation to clinical requirements, and ability to lift 50 lbs.
This position is currently not accepting applications.
To search for an open position, please go to http://MedExpress.appone.com