Our Vision: Great Care. Fast. Exceeding patient expectations in a welcoming environment.
Our Values: Genuine. Caring. Friendly.
MedExpress Core Values:
- Has a contagious and positive work ethic, inspires others, and models the behaviors of Genuine, Caring, Friendly.
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication that is clear, well-organized, and demonstrates and understanding of audience needs.
- Through genuine and positive communication, makes each customer feel informed, understood, and special.
- An effective team player who contributes valuable ideas and feedback and can be counted on to meet commitments.
- Is able to keep up in the MedExpress environment by facing tasks and challenges with energy and passion.
- Pursues activities with focus and drive, defines work in terms of success, and can be counted on to complete goals
MedExpress Leadership Responsibilities:
-Provides clear direction to achieve goals, creating an environment that fosters commitment and employment engagement
-Maintains the perseverance to drive and sustain the changes that occur at MedExpress, while being resilient and flexible, and inspiring and motivating the team.
-Constantly communicates to the team, is open to opinions and feedback from team members and follows through on -commitments.
Creates a work environment in which people are able to perform to the best of their abilities.
General Position Summary:
To act as receptionist and telephone attendant relaying incoming calls and interoffice calls. Project a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction.
1. Operate multi-line telephone system. Responsible for the direction of all incoming phone calls to the appropriate recipient and/or business. Responsible for greeting all visitors courteously, determine their needs, and will pleasantly directing them to the appropriate person and/or business.
2. Responsible for keeping the lobby neat in appearance throughout the day and for ordering and stocking of office and janitorial supplies
3. Responsible for office duties including making coffee, faxing, copying, filing, mail distribution, and other administrative tasks as needed. Work related errands outside of the office as needed
4. Responsible for setting up travel arrangements and travel itineraries.
4. Responsible for scheduling and maintaining conference room calendars. Act as a back up for executive support when executive assistants are absent from the office. Overtime may occur