General Position Summary
The Radiological Technician will be responsible for Radiological services as well as other clinical services while working in conjunction with physicians, mid-level practitioners, office and clinical staff.
MedExpress Core Responsibilities
1. Responsible For Performing Accurate Routine X-Rays That Assist With Patient Diagnosis While Practicing Radiation Safety Precautions.
2. Responsible For Preparing And Sending Over-Reads As Well As Reporting The Over-Read Results To Providers. Retrieve And Archive Radiographic Reports.
3. Perform Required X-Ray Quality Assurance Processes And Waived Labs/Uds/Bat.
4. Responsible For Assessing, Screening And Triaging Patients.
5. Maintaining Quality Assurance of the laboratory and radiology equipment, stocking exam rooms and decontaminating equipment.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Qualifications
1. Must Be Licensed And Accredited By A.R.R.T And State If Applicable
2. Knowledge Of PACS, Computer Radiography And Basic Computer Programs
3. Knowledge Of Lab Procedures To Include All Waived Lab Testing Protocols
4. Basic Nursing Skills To Include Taking And Recording Vitals, Lab Specimens, I.M. Injections
5. Ability to perform occupational medicine testing to include DOT physicals, UDS and BAT
Center-Based. Requires working in a clinical setting. The noise level is moderate and there is a potential for exposure to infectious diseases and blood-borne pathogens. Also requires: travel to other Centers, the ability to stand and sit for hours at a time, (with some bending and stooping), ability to use manual dexterity in relation to clinical requirements, and ability to lift 50 lbs.
This position is currently not accepting applications.
To search for an open position, please go to http://MedExpress.appone.com