General Position Summary
The Front Office Assistant will be responsible for greeting patients, activating patient files and provide support to patients and medical staff.
MedExpress Core Responsibilities
1. Welcome All Medexpress Patients And Visitors By Greeting Them In Person, Answering Inquiries And Directs Them Through The Registration Process.
2. Answering Multi-Phone Lines, Filing, Faxing, Scanning Documentation And Completing Daily Patient Callbacks.
3. Discharge Patients, Assist Office And Clinical Staff And Close Office At End Of Night.
4. Collect All Insurance Information, Verify Patient Demographics, Process Payments, Post Patient Balances And Complete Phone Sheets.
5. Maintain A Neat And Clean Work Environment And Professional Appearance And Adherence To Relevant Health And Safety Procedures.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Qualifications
1. Ability To Multi-Task And Work Well Under Pressure
2. Knowledge Of Basic Comuputer Software And The Ability To Learn Electronic Medical Records
3. Communicates Well With Patients And Medical Staff
4. Prior Experience In A Medical Office Setting
5. Ability To Follow OSHA/HIPPAA Guidelines
Center-Based. Requires working in a clinical setting. The noise level is moderate and there is a potential for exposure to infectious diseases and blood-borne pathogens. Also requires: travel to other Centers, the ability to stand and sit for hours at a time, (with some bending and stooping), ability to use manual dexterity in relation to clinical requirements, and ability to lift 50 lbs.
This position is currently not accepting applications.
To search for an open position, please go to http://MedExpress.appone.com