General Position Summary
To assist the Director of Training and Center Operations Training Manager in providing operational training throughout MedExpress.
MedExpress Core Responsibilities
MedExpress Leadership Responsibilities
1. Provides training (on site or remotely) to MedExpress employees occurring pre and post clinic opening as needed.
2. Assists in developing, implementing, and maintaining MedExpress policies, procedures and workflow within DeNovo Centers.
3. Works closely with Learning Delivery Manager and Learning Development Manager regarding training material, reference material, training manuals, compliance, and supplies to ensure that items are being updated regularly and trained in compliance with our newest material.
4. Assists in developing and implementing staff education programs and training.
5. Assists Center Manager with evaluation, in-servicing, and on-boarding center staff immediately following DeNovo openings. Provide coaching support to new staff once center is open to ensure compliance and consistency in the center.
6. Represent Training Specialist Team on Operation and other conference calls, ensuring information is communicated to Training Specialist Team.
7. Act as liaison for Athena or Docutap related questions for Training Team; work with Center Operations Training Manager to determine answers and communicate information back to Training Specialist Team.
8. Manages “Weekend Calls” as assigned.
9. Work with Learning Delivery Manager and Learning Development Manager to review new material, test for functionality, and provide recommendations.
10. Assist with logistics, transportation and coordination of materials, site locations and hardware.
11. Assist in leading team calls and sending other communications as needed .
1. Commitment to exceptional customer service.
2. Comprehensive knowledge of MedExpress policies and procedures.
3. Ability to provide leadership necessary to ensure a positive team approach.
4. Ability to maintain organized detailed records and to multi-task.
5. Ability to communicate professionally in both written and oral forms.
6. Ability to establish and maintain positive, professional relationships.
7. Current RN license and eligible to be licensed in other US States.
8. Minimum 6 months as a Training Specialist /DeNovo Trainer
9. BAT and UDS Certified
This position is currently not accepting applications.
To search for an open position, please go to http://medexpress.appone.com