General Position Summary
MedExpress Core Responsibilities
among the qualified candidates are being hired in the company.
4. Develops and formulates performance measures and standards for the team, as basis for the conduct of annual performance management review
5. Recommends and implements appropriate revenue cycle onboarding program and continued educational opportunities that will further enhance
and hone the technical competencies of the staff.
6. Ensures that records are stored securely and handled in compliance with HIPAA privacy and security regulations, if applicable.
7. Continually focused on optimizing the RCM process and results.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Qualifications
receivables and payables.
3. Knowledge of CPT and ICD codes, and HIPAA.
4. Ability to understand and apply knowledge of established insurance contracts, understanding of explanation of benefits, payment posting, charge
entry, and refund process.
5. Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
6. Superior judgment and decision-making skills.
7. An effective communicator at all levels in the organization, with strong oral, written and collaboration skills.
8. Experience identifying payor trends around changes in expected reimbursement and denials.
Non-Center Based. Requires: the ability to sit at a computer for hours at a time (with some bending and stooping) and travel to Centers (if so, the noise level is moderate and there is potential for exposure to infectious diseases and blood-borne pathogens).
This position is currently not accepting applications.
To search for an open position, please go to http://medexpress.appone.com