PURPOSE: To greet patients, activate patient files, and provide office support to medical and office personnel at the MedExpress clinic.
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS: Reports directly to the Center Manager; works in conjunction with physicians, mid-level practitioners, office and clinical staff.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Qualifications
1. Ability To Multi-Task And Work Well Under Pressure
2. Knowledge Of Basic Comuputer Software And The Ability To Learn Electronic Medical Records
3. Communicates Well With Patients And Medical Staff
4. Prior Experience In A Medical Office Setting
5. Ability To Follow OSHA/HIPPAA Guidelines
Center-Based. Requires working in a clinical setting. The noise level is moderate and there is a potential for exposure to infectious diseases and blood-borne pathogens. Also requires: travel to other Centers, the ability to stand and sit for hours at a time, (with some bending and stooping), ability to use manual dexterity in relation to clinical requirements, and ability to lift 50 lbs.
This position is currently not accepting applications.
To search for an open position, please go to http://MedExpress.appone.com