General Position Summary
Provide assistance and coordination to the Compliance Program including HIM Center. This position will contribute to the timelycollection and transfereance of records authorized.
MedExpress Core Responsibilities
1. Provides daily review of record requests as they are received by records management system and distribution of requests to appropriate persons.
2. Responsible for printing, scanning, faxing, and mailing records and documents as assigned. Provide general, firstline assistance to center R2M2 users who encounter common user errors.
3. Resposible for accessing EMR system and printing appropriate records, scanning records, and uploading to records management system, after approval.
4. Generate reports for use during the quartery audit. Provide preliminary review of records requests for validity per P&P, HIPAA/HIGHTECH and state privacy laws.
5. Will contact and receive inquiries from requesters and centers regarding status of record request, validity of authorizations, and additional needed documentation.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Qualifications
1. Ability to work in a fast paced environment with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
2. Must possess knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
3. Must have experience using office equipment including but not limited to fax, scanner, copier, etc.
4. Must possess general understanding of HIPAA/HIGHTECH and state privacy laws.
5. Must possess ability to maintain patient and company confidentiality.
This position is currently not accepting applications.
To search for an open position, please go to http://medexpress.appone.com