General Position Summary
To assist the Director of Training and Center Operations Training Manager in providing operational training throughout MedExpress.
MedExpress Core Responsibilities
MedExpress Leadership Responsibilities
1. Provides training (on site or remotely) to MedExpress employees occurring pre and post clinic opening as needed.
2. Assists in developing, implementing, and maintaining MedExpress policies, procedures and workflow within DeNovo Centers.
3. Works closely with Learning Delivery Manager and Learning Development Manager regarding training material, reference material, training manuals, compliance, and supplies to ensure that items are being updated regularly and trained in compliance with our newest material.
4. Assists in developing and implementing staff education programs and training.
5. Assists Center Manager with evaluation, in-servicing, and on-boarding center staff immediately following DeNovo openings. Provide coaching support to new staff once center is open to ensure compliance and consistency in the center.
9. Work with Learning Delivery Manager and Learning Development Manager to review new material, test for functionality, and provide recommendations.
10. Assist with logistics, transportation and coordination of materials, site locations and hardware.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Qualifications
1. Commitment to exceptional customer service.
2. Comprehensive knowledge of MedExpress policies and procedures.
3. Ability to provide leadership necessary to ensure a positive team approach.
4. Ability to maintain organized detailed records and to multi-task.
5. Ability to communicate professionally in both written and oral forms.
6. Ability to establish and maintain positive, professional relationships.
7. May require a current RN or RT license or MA certification from the state of residence. Eligible to be licensed or certified in other US States.
8.Valid driver’s license from the state of residence required
Non-Center Based. Requires: the ability to sit at a computer for hours at a time (with some bending and stooping) and travel to Centers (if so, the noise level is moderate and there is potential for exposure to infectious diseases and blood-borne pathogens), and ability to lift 50 lbs. Travel 80%-90%
This position is currently not accepting applications.
To search for an open position, please go to http://MedExpress.appone.com