Our Vision: Great Care. Fast. Exceeding patient expectations in a welcoming environment.
Our Values: Genuine. Caring. Friendly.
MedExpress Core Values:
- Has a contagious and positive work ethic, inspires others, and models the behaviors of Genuine, Caring, Friendly.
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication that is clear, well-organized, and demonstrates and understanding of audience needs.
- Through genuine and positive communication, makes each customer feel informed, understood, and special.
- An effective team player who contributes valuable ideas and feedback and can be counted on to meet commitments.
- Is able to keep up in the MedExpress environment by facing tasks and challenges with energy and passion.
- Pursues activities with focus and drive, defines work in terms of success, and can be counted on to complete goals
MedExpress Leadership Responsibilities:
-Provides clear direction to achieve goals, creating an environment that fosters commitment and employment engagement
-Maintains the perseverance to drive and sustain the changes that occur at MedExpress, while being resilient and flexible, and inspiring and motivating the team.
-Constantly communicates to the team, is open to opinions and feedback from team members and follows through on -commitments.
Creates a work environment in which people are able to perform to the best of their abilities.
Description: The overall operational responsibility for the business functions of the clinics to ensure maximum utilization of resources and the efficient delivery of services.
1. Participates in administrative and financial data analysis and reporting such as:Business Operations Strategic Planning and Directs and manages business projects.
2. Monitors patient flow through the Clinics to ensure appropriate utilization of business resources.
3. Identifies opportunities to increase the business opportunities and scope of services provided by the Clinics, with reviews of monthly business operating reports.
4. Insures high employee morale and a professional, effective, and efficient working atmosphere.
5. Participates in administrative Business Operations meetings as scheduled. Counsels, disciplines and/or recommends termination of employees as necessary;