CARCO Group is seeking a Criminal Record Reviewer for a position in our Public Records Unit.
The Reviewer will be responsible for the following:
- Review all court documentation and case write-ups from the criminal record associate or vendor.
- Complete reports on cases and release finalize reports to the clients.
- Apply knowledge of Fair Credit Reporting Act, individual client specifications and criminal records policy effectively to each case.
- Conduct inquires directly with the court or field representative to complete a lead.
- Release criminal record leads to the client based on client specification, state and federal law and CARCO criminal record policy.
- Review disclosures to confirm all records are accounted for before releasing lead and document disclosures that are not reportable.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience working with various court documents, prior experience reading and understanding court documents
- Knowledge of Fair Credit Reporting Act rules, client criminal record specifications, and criminal record reporting policies
- Prior experience applying and understanding of the FCRA rules
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of criminal record repositories
- Ability to abstract information from court documents.
- Ability to nurture individuals to obtain best performance.