Do you experience a sense of joy when caring for others? Are you an experienced nursing assistant (CNA)? If you answered yes, please apply for the in-home aide position as outlined below. You'll be glad you did!
Our in-home aides provide various personal care and related paraprofessional services in accordance with an established plan of care. They provide for the personal needs and comfort of clients in their homes or in a facility that they call home. Personal care includes: personal hygiene such as assisting to the bathroom, bathing, care of mouth, and skin and hair care and more. May assist in transfers: from bed to wheelchair, from wheelchair to toilet. Personal caregivers also provide help such as light housekeeping, meal preparation, and medication reminders.
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Meal Preparation
- Performs patient-specific activities that are taught by a nurse for a specific client. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting with the change of ostomy appliances
- Reinforcement of dressings
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Taking vital signs
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to):vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.