Non-medical in home care and assistance for seniors and disabled adults. Assist clients with errands, light housekeeping and meal preparation. Flexible work schedules. We are proud to be designated as an AARP National Employer Team member.
Performs nurse aide duties that provide for the physical and emotional needs of the assigned patients.
• Adheres to RAH Staffing Services policies and State Practice Act.
• Performs work under the supervision of the Supervising Nurse.
• Performs nurse aides duties, not limited to: personal care of the patient (bathing, dressing, or hygiene, toileting activities and feeding), transferring and ambulation activities, range of motion exercises,
, and post mortem care.
• Receives direction from licensed nurses in planning and carrying out nursing aide care.
• Observes and reports to the licensed nurse the physical and psychological condition of the patient including any changes.
• Reports safety hazards and unusual incidents involving patients, visitors or self to the Supervising Nurse and to the office.
• The Certified Nurse Aide will NOT perform any of the following:
1. taking or transcribing physician orders
2. preparing and administering parental medications
3. activities outside the Scope of Practice for CNA as outlined in the State Practice Act.