Caregiver - Right at Home
• Assists with personal care activities (ADLs) including:
o Universal Precautions
o Locomotion or ambulation
o Bed Mobility and positioning
o Catheter and Colostomy care
o Continence care
o Dressing and undressing
o Personal Hygiene
o Foot care (nails will be filed only, no clipping; diabetic clients will only have lotion applied and referred to the Home Health nurse for nail care.)
o Skin care
o Protective supervision
o Medication assistance
• Assists with household tasks (IADLs) necessary to the client's health care needs including:
o Planning and preparing nutritious meals and assisting in feeding client as appropriate
o Light housekeeping of client's environment, including linens and making the bed
o Laundry of client's clothing and bedding
o Social interaction/behavior modification activities as directed by the Plan of Care.
• Measures and records oral and auxiliary temperatures, as requested by a nurse or the family for reporting purposes to the primary provider.
• Uses equipment and supplies safely.
• Assists in range of motion and other procedures as instructed by any professional therapist or nurse.
• Maintain a written log with receipts of all client money used to purchase goods or materials for the client's care.
• Reports any changes in client's condition to the Supervisor
• Documents care provided consistent with agency requirements.
• Performs other duties as requested.
• License – CNA, Home Care Aide, or NAR with letter of employment from 2011
• Vehicle – A definite plus, valid driver's license, and current car insurance
• Language skills – Able to effectively communicate in English to seniors
• Negative TB test - Either chest X-ray within 5 years or skin test within 1 year
• Heart – You must want to serve people
Full-Time and/or Part-Time
Washington - East King County
This position is currently accepting applications.
copyrightŠ1999-2015 HR Services, Inc.
for technical assistance.