Davie Brown Entertainment is in need of a Business Development/Marketing Intern. This is a wonderful opportunity for a smart, capable college student who is interested in the marketing field to gain valuable experience assisting with projects as well as daily departmental/team activities. In return, you’ll gain significant work experience with a nationally-recognized next-generation Promotions agency. Furthermore, an Intern whose performance is deemed “outstanding” may receive additional recommendations from DBE/TMA.
Unpaid Internships must receive College/University credit.
Intern will help out with:
1) Assist account team developing client presentation decks and POVs.
2) Help develop competive research reports in various product/business categories, consumer and demographic segments, etc.
3) Must be able to perform administrative tasks such as status reports and conference reports to assist account team members in NY, LA and Dallas.
4) Participate in brainstorms as needed.
If you are interested in being considered for an Unpaid Internship, please apply and submit your resume online.
Working knowledge of entertainment/pop culture and sports is beneficial
• Must be able to research and develop a point of view on the research
• Must be familiar with social media and digital landscape
• Must be comfortable performing a variety of tasks, from administrative to concepting support
• Available a minimum of 30+ hours per week and eligible to receive college credit
• Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills.
• Experience in a fast-paced environment.
• Proficient at an Intermediate Level with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
• Smart self-starter who takes initiative with the ability to work in a team environment.
• Ability to organize, plan and perform assigned duties with minimal supervision.
This position is currently not accepting applications.
To search for an open position, please go to http://TheMarketingArm.appone.com