Working knowledge of entertainment/pop culture and sports is beneficial
• Must be able to research and develop a point of view on the research
• Must be familiar with social media and digital landscape
• Must be comfortable performing a variety of tasks, from administrative to concepting support
• Available a minimum of 30+ hours per week and eligible to receive college credit
• Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills.
• Experience in a fast-paced environment.
• Proficient at an Intermediate Level with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
• Smart self-starter who takes initiative with the ability to work in a team environment.
• Ability to organize, plan and perform assigned duties with minimal supervision.