The Marketing Arm has an immediate opening for an Account Coordinator in our Dallas office. Account Coordinator will be tasked with supporting activation and property management teams in execution of sponsorship property leveraging programs. Candidate must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet stringent deadlines with a positive attitude, be self-sufficient yet contribute as a team member, be solution oriented, resourceful, and have the flexibility to alter plans when required. Need to be able to manage multiple projects and have strong account service and project management skills. Knowledge and/or experience of sports, music, entertainment, sponsorship and event marketing is a huge plus.
• Creative and strategic thinker
• Must be able to build and manage timelines, budgets and program reports / recaps
• Must strive to gain, or have deep understanding of Agency and Client
• Provide constant attention to detail regarding execution of sponsorship entitlements.
• Actively participate in development of corporate culture
• Proactive regarding continued education
Computer proficiency (MS Word, Excel, Power Point
1-2 years experience
Experience with sports, music, entertainment, sponsorship and event marketing a plus.
Excellent written and oral communication / presentation skills
Outstanding organizational and project management skills, attention to detail a must
Professionalism at all levels
This position is currently not accepting applications.
To search for an open position, please go to http://testTMA2.appone.com