Masco Cabinetry, home of KraftMaid, Merillat, Quality Cabinets, and DeNova brands, is a world leader in the design and manufacture of kitchen and bath cabinets. We have an excellent career opportunity for a key individual interested in a rewarding career in maintenance.
Nature of Duties:
• Maintain tools to appropriate specifications, tolerances, and dimensions, to include profiling, sharpening, inspecting, cleaning, assembling, and testing.
• Track, maintain, and control inserts, spacers, sanding wheels, and tooling inventory with 98% or better accuracy.
• Organize and maintain profile template database.
• Coordinate with tooling suppliers to order tooling as required.
• Set up and maintain tooling of all types and sizes for all machine lines.
• Complete and submit vendor paperwork for external tooling repairs and services.
• Fabricate profile gauges.
• Maintain pin guns, to include repairs, part inventory, and procurement.
• Organize and maintain shop and tool room.
• Instruct and train personnel as required.
• Complete preventive maintenance as assigned.
• Other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Demonstrated experience in an industrial/manufacturing work setting.
• Demonstrated strong mechanical aptitude and comprehension.
• Demonstrated knowledge of proper tooling construction and design.
• Demonstrated ability to read and interpret blueprints and CAD drawings.
• Experience with precision instrumentation to 0.0005".
• Demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement.
Applicant must be committed to following company safety, quality, and production standards. A demonstrated high level of motivation is required. Also, a positive attitude and a proven exemplary attendance record are crucial. Applicant must also possess uncompromised customer focus and superior attention to detail. The physical demands of this position require reaching, carrying, lifting, pushing and pulling weight up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis and up to 100 lbs. on an occasional basis. Computer skills are necessary.
Must be available for overtime, weekends, and shift work as required.