CORE envisions a more equitable world in which underserved communities are prepared and can effectively respond to crisis from within. And we are looking for volunteers to support these efforts.
We require all involved with CORE to comply with our Mandatory Vaccination Policy. As a condition of employment individuals will be asked to provide proof of compliance to this policy
Support the organization's mission to empower communities during and beyond crisis situations.
Opportunities may include but are not limited to:
- Participate in community outreach and engagement activities.
- Support in testing and vaccine efforts to help mitigate the spread of infectious diseases through increased accessibility and education in the community.
- Assist with program implementation and delivery. May include: the distributing supplies, setting up events, and facilitating workshops.
- Support environmental conservation initiatives by participating in community clean-up events, building planters for schools, and various educational programs.
- Passion for community service, empowering those in need and youth development.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to follow CORE guidelines and protocols
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
Note: This is a volunteer position and does not include compensation.