|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Position: Transport Driver
Reports to: Director of Transporation & Logistics
Status: Hourly, Non-Exempt (O/T after 40 hrs/week)
Salary: $25 - $30 / hour
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS - include and are not limited to:
- Must possess a valid CDL A driver's license with Tank and HazMat endorsements
- Provide exceptional customer satisfaction on a daily basis while interacting with customers.
- Possess a drive, determination, professionalism, and the desire to be a significant factor in growing our business.
- Loads, secures, transports, delivers, and unloads gasoline, oil and propane products to and from specified destinations
- Comply with all company policies and procedures 100% of the time.
- Complete daily and monthly paperwork requirements in order to ensure compliance with company standards and protection of its assets 100% of the time.
- Constantly work in outdoor weather conditions with exposure to oil and/or propane fumes and the elements.
- Follow all DOT and HazMat regulations, Mirabito safety standards and policies 100% of the time.
- Ensure that Company and Government safety, policy and regulatory standards are met and maintain zero preventable incidents 100% of the time.
- Maintain safety and compliance records 100% of the time.
- Must be able to successfully complete a pre-functional evaluation.
- Must be able to successfully complete a pre-employment drug screen
- Be capable of maneuvering equipment and materials in excess of 300 pounds with use of proper mechanical devices and/or additional man power.
RESPONSIBILITIES - include and are not limited to:
- Deliver gasoline, oil, and propane products to customer base.
- Follow route and time schedule that is provided by the Dispatcher on a daily basis.
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate delivery vehicle in accordance with company standards.
- Provide services and interact with customers to ensure that we provide all of our customers with the best possible satisfaction.
- Inform customers of new products and services.
- Complete logs and reports according to company standards, policies and procedures.
- Participate in any required job training and/or certifications and safety meetings.
- Report to work as scheduled with minimal absenteeism or tardiness.
- Attend job related training and informational seminars as requested.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS - include and are not limited to:
- CTEP qualifications-if not currently certified will need to obtain within 1 year of employment and maintain these certifications.
- Prior driving experience preferred
- Prior experience with HazMat material preferred