Organization: Partners For Quality, Inc.
Department: Program Administration
Status: Full Time
Hours / Schedule: Monday through Friday / Normal Business Hours; flexibility required
Primary Work Location: PFQ Administrative Building (Robinson Township, PA) and remote
Travel: Minimal travel to agency locations
Partners For Quality Inc. (PFQ) is a private, non-profit organization based in Robinson Township. Partners For Quality provides administrative management to five subsidiary organizations that support local individuals with intellectual & developmental disabilities and behavioral health challenges. PFQ’s management services include Fiscal (including payroll), HR, IT and Communications – thus allowing subsidiaries to focus on their day-to-day priorities. Our subsidiaries include Allegheny Children’s Initiative, Citizen Care, Exceptional Adventures, Milestone Centers and the Partners For Quality Foundation. Through these subsidiaries, we provide community-based supports and services to 5,000 adults and children with intellectual disabilities and behavioral health challenges in Allegheny County.
Responsible to the Chief Program Officer to oversee the development, implementation, monitoring, maintenance, and training of our electronic health record (EHR) system and associated applications. The EHR Administrator is responsible for project management, overall system health, and researching new product developments. This position works closely with executive and program management to meet agency needs, discuss advancement opportunities within the EHR system, and to obtain feedback on EHR system design, functionality, and stability. All responsibilities shall be completed in a manner consistent with the Vision, Mission and Values of the Agency.
- Manage and oversee project creation, deadlines, project completion, and issue-resolution across all agencies.
- Implement agency programs, system updates, new functionality across the EHR system
- Support agency mission through application design and targeted improvements to existing and future work processes.
- Facilitate feedback loop meetings, interpret information collected, and delegate necessary changes needed to Application Support staff members for completion
- Work closely with executive and program management to communicate program staff needs and requirements of the electronic record as it develops.
- Implement a “technology-first” mindset related to data collection, value-based service requirements, and measuring client outcomes.
- Support agency accreditation(s) and certifications. Implement specific accreditation and/or licensing requirements specific to EHR usage.
- Partner closely with Information Technology staff on projects related to hardware rollouts and testing.
Please submit salary requirements with resume or application / DOE
Employees have the opportunity to earn additional money through various incentive programs:
- $1,000 Employee Referral (for successfully referring someone to employment)
Full Time employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurances (Highmark/United Healthcare)
- $1,200 cash payout option in lieu of Health Insurance coverage
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Time Off
- Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Optional 401(k) with Employer match
- Free parking
- Mileage reimbursement
- Company issued laptops and cell phones for work use
- Employee Activities, Rewards and Recognition Programs
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Program
- Cell Phone discount (Verizon)
APPLY TO THIS POSITION
Interested applicants can choose to apply in any of the following ways:
- Complete an employment application online
- Email resumes: Careers@PFQ.org
- Drop off resumes or apply in person: Partners For Quality, 250 Clever Road, McKees Rocks, PA 15136
If you need any assistance or require an accommodation to apply please contact us at 412-446-0700.
Follow us! Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn
Partners For Quality and its family of agencies are an equal opportunity employer
Partners For Quality is committed to promoting a safe and healthy workplace for the people we support and for our employees. To protect everyone’s health and ensure the continuity of business operations, Partners For Quality will require all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or provide the required exemption.