ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
Disclaimer: Job descriptions are not intended, nor should they be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of the principal duties and responsibilities of this position. These responsibilities and competencies listed below may change from time to time.
1. Processes payments made by check on a timely and accurate basis including proper application and posting of payments to customer accounts.
2. Prepares and deposits for appropriate bank, posting to correct general ledger account. Resolves discrepancies.
3. Responsible for the daily reconciliation of bank deposits using information from the Point of Sale software and on-line bank statements.
4. Interact in a professional manner with Operations staff and banks to resolve discrepancies.
5. Responsible for processing weekly bank transfers.
6. Order, manage and supply Operations staff with the necessary supplies including store specific bank deposit slips and bags.
7. Receive, post and code rent payments on a monthly basis.
8. Manage company fleet vehicle accounts including review of credit worthiness through thir party references.
9. Effectively maintains integrity and control of policies and processes to identify possible theft.
10. Display team approach through timely professional communication.
11. Approach discrepancies with a sense of urgency and work through and until resolution.
12. Collaborates as needed with Finance and other personnel to address billing, follow-up and other issues that require external support.